SBS provides a variety of programs and services for individuals while inpatient at SLPC including:
- Self-Help groups within the treatment mall including WRAP, Daily Living Skills, and Wellness & Recovery.
- BRIDGER: Helps ease the transition into the community for individuals being discharged and help significantly decrease the need for readmission by offering an array of both intensive individual and group peer support services.
- Linkage and Benefit Planning: SBS staff helps individuals connect with the community they are being discharged to while assisting them establish the income support and resources they need to successfully transition into the community.
SBS provides a variety of programs and services for people transitioning to outpatient services.
- Warm Hand-Off: SBS makes contact with the individual within 5 days of discharge to facilitate their connection with their outpatient treatment program.
- Linkage and benefit planning: Assisting individuals with the SSA, DSS, SNAP benefits, to ensure sufficient income support.
- Linkage to natural supports and community resources.
- Community Support Team
- Case Management
- Peer support